50ft Dual Pin Gripper Rod for Wood and Concrete Floors.
This high quality gripper strip is well made with no loose nails and is easy to cut and fit,
This gripper will securely fit to your carpet to prevent sliding.
- Easy Cut and installation
- Pre-nailed with Dual Purpose Nails
- Suitable for Concrete and Wood floors
- Suitable for all carpet types
- Provides a neat and professional finish
- High quality with no loose nails
- Secure & Safe Packaging
- Fast Delivery
- 50ft is an approximate equivalent of a double bedroom
- Better prices than Wickes, B+Q and Homebase
The estimate of 50ft carpet gripper is an approxmate equivalent to a double bedroom and will vary from room to room in your home.
Always make sure you measure your room carefully and allow for any wastage.
If you have any problems measuring your room for the correct number of gripper packs do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
Shipping to the UK Mainland is just £7.99 for any number of packs.
Free local delivery.
Right to Cancel Unwanted Items
1. You may cancel your order on any product except wood flooring, laminate, carpets and vinyls cut from a roll at any time but no later than 14 working days after the day you received the product by:
(i). sending the notice of cancellation by email ensuring that you quote your name, address and order reference number; or
(ii). where you have already received the goods, following our returns authorisation procedure by contacting Berkshire Trade Flooring by email or phone. We will provide you with details on how and where to send your item. Wrap the item securely and include the original invoice. You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage. If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and this results in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in value.
2. Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will need to pay for the return postage. Your statutory rights are not affected.
3. We cannot refund or exchange used or customer damaged items (statutory rights not affected). When you return your goods, please retain proof of posting from your shipper, otherwise we cannot be responsible for any items that fail to reach us.
4. We will refund your credit card once we have received and processed the item as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of notice of cancellation. You will be liable for any charges incurred in returning the goods to Berkshire Trade Flooring or if you fail to return goods you will be liable for any charges incurred in relation to attempts to collect the goods.
Damaged, Defective, Incorrectly Sent, Incorrectly Advertised Items
1. In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, Berkshire Trade Flooring shall make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question. Please follow our returns authorisation procedure by contacting Berkshire Trade Flooring by email or phone. We will email details on how and where to send your item.
2. Items delivered damaged or defective or are of a different quantity to that stated should be signed for as such, or delivery should be refused. Please notify Berkshire Trade Flooring of the problem by email or telephone as soon as possible and preferably within 14 working days of delivery of the goods. Your statutory rights are not affected.
3. Multi-buy items: Main or qualifying multi-buy items can be returned to us if they are damaged or defective. We are able to offer you a replacement for any qualifying multi-buy items. Due to the nature of these promotions, we cannot offer you a refund for the main or qualifying item alone.
1. This section applies only to the extent permitted by law. For the avoidance of doubt, Berkshire Trade Flooring do not exclude or limit any liability for (a) personal injury (including sickness and death) where such injury results from Berkshire Trade Flooring negligence or wilful default, or that of Berkshire Trade Flooring employees, agents or subcontractors or (b) fraudulent misrepresentation.
2. Berkshire Trade Flooring does not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
3. Berkshire Trade Flooring will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
4. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Berkshire Trade Flooring is providing this site and its contents on an as is basis and makes no (and expressly disclaims all) representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this site or the information, content, materials, or products included in this site including, without limitation warranties or merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, Berkshire Trade Flooring does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this site is accurate, complete or current..
5. You and Berkshire Trade Flooring will only be liable under these Terms for losses that are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of the relevant breach of contract.
Processing of orders
1. Berkshire Trade Flooring debits credit and debit cards on the day of shipping. All advertised prices include VAT.
2. Every purchase you make shall be deemed as being performed in the UK. UK law shall govern every aspect of contractual agreement concerning purchases made from the Site.
1. All in stock items placed and paid for by 2pm, will be dispatched on the same day, unless the order was placed on a weekend or public holiday. Orders placed and paid for on these days will be processed on the next working day. (i.e. orders placed on Saturday will be dispatched on Monday)
2. Your order may be delayed if the item is not in stock with our suppliers or we are experiencing a high volume of orders. Some items may be unavailable and the current stock status is approximate. Berkshire Trade Flooring are not able to supply dates our suppliers may get an item in stock.
3. Items are normally posted by 1st class Royal Mail or via a courier and should be delivered within 24 to 48 hours. The period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. However, if you do not receive your goods within 48 hours, please contact us. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order and stated in the Order Confirmation.
4. If your delivery address is outside of the UK, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any such additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies vary widely from country to country; Berkshire Trade Flooring advises each customer to contact their local customs office for further information.
5. Please note that when shipping products internationally, you should be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
6. We use a number of third party delivery agents to ensure your orders are delivered to you as quickly as possible. Any losses after the item has been dispatched from our website must be reported to us.