Sisal Stair Runner Marrakech by Kersaint Cobb does a fantastic Job in capturing the essence and spirit of the city of Marrakech in this sublime stair carpet.
The Marrakech design is another understated stair carpet with distinctive features like the fez stair carpet in the Morocco range.
It has a similar light brown effect as the main colour and a distinctive blue border running on both sides of the carpet.
These softer tones do a remarkably great job in bring white walls to life effortlessly. It’s easy to see why this particular stair carpet is so popular.
Marrackech sisal stair runners will be perfect for halls, stairs and landings and is a constant reminder of Kersaint Cobb’s obvious love affair with Morocco and the ancient techniques used to bring these vibrant colours to modern homes worldwide.
Marakesh is made from natural fibers and comes with a non-slip backing. It is durable and tough which guarantees a long life of pleasure from your carpet.
We sell a plain sisal which complements the colours in the Marrakech runner, Sisal Mini Boucle colour Dune is best suited for use on landings and in hallways as it is a similar colour to that of the main part of the runner.
When fitting your stair runner you need to tuck the end under the lip of the step for a neat finish.
Stair carpet rods are also available to give your new stair runners a touch of class.
We offer fitting in local areas. Contact us for details
- 27” (69cm) wide, pre-stitched edges
- Delivery to UK Mainland is just £7.99
- Delivery to UK Islands and Scottish Highlands can be subject to further minimal delivery charges
- Local delivery is free of charge
- Our listed prices are per linear metre
WE OPERATE A NO RETURNS POLICY ON ANY FLOOR COVERING WHICH HAS BEEN CUT FROM A ROLL, I.E VINYLS AND CARPETS, PLEASE ORDER CAREFULLY.
1. All in stock items placed and paid for by 2pm, will be dispatched on the same day, unless the order was placed on a weekend or public holiday. Orders placed and paid for on these days will be processed on the next working day. (i.e. orders placed on Saturday will be dispatched on Monday)
2. Your order may be delayed if the item is not in stock with our suppliers or we are experiencing a high volume of orders. Some items may be unavailable and the current stock status is approximate. Berkshire Trade Flooring are not able to supply dates our suppliers may get an item in stock.
3. Items are normally posted by 1st class Royal Mail or via a courier and should be delivered within 24 to 48 hours. The period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. However, if you do not receive your goods within 48 hours, please contact us. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order and stated in the Order Confirmation.
4. If your delivery address is outside of the UK, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any such additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies vary widely from country to country; Berkshire Trade Flooring advises each customer to contact their local customs office for further information.
5. Please note that when shipping products internationally, you should be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
6. We use a number of third party delivery agents to ensure your orders are delivered to you as quickly as possible. Any losses after the item has been dispatched from our website must be reported to us.
Delivery to the UK Islands and the Scottish Highlands will be subject to further minimal delivery charges.
Damaged, Defective, Incorrectly Sent, Incorrectly Advertised Items
1. In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, Berkshire Trade Flooring shall make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question. Please follow our returns authorisation procedure by contacting Berkshire Trade Flooring by email or phone. We will email details on how and where to send your item.
2. Items delivered damaged or defective or are of a different quantity to that stated should be signed for as such, or delivery should be refused. Please notify Berkshire Trade Flooring of the problem by email or telephone as soon as possible and preferably within 14 working days of delivery of the goods. Your statutory rights are not affected.
3. Multi-buy items: Main or qualifying multi-buy items can be returned to us if they are damaged or defective. We are able to offer you a replacement for any qualifying multi-buy items. Due to the nature of these promotions, we cannot offer you a refund for the main or qualifying item alone.