1. The berkshiretradeflooring.co.uk website (‘Site’) is a UK-based website and operates in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998, which relates to the personal information you supply on the Site. The Site uses a security system that protects your information from unauthorised use.
2. The details you provide may include your name, email address, product selections, delivery address, telephone number, credit or debit card number, the card’s expiry date and billing address. Credit and debit card details are not retained once your payment has been processed. Other information about you may be retained for as long as necessary and consistent with the purpose for which you have given it to us.
3. We will not sell or distribute information about you as an individual or your personal usage of the Site without your consent or unless required or permitted to do so by law.
4. We may disclose your personal information to third parties who perform functions on our behalf such as shipping, fulfilling orders, processing payments, carrying out promotional services or data management. We will only provide these companies with the information which they need to carry out their services and they will not be permitted to use the information for other purposes. You also acknowledge and agree that in certain circumstances we may be obliged to disclose personal information relating to you to third parties, for example, in order to conform to any requirements of law or to comply with any legal process, to prevent and detect fraud and to protect and defend our rights and property.
5. We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, it may become necessary to disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such transaction. If either Berkshire Trade Flooring Supplies Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, the personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
6. We may also use the information we gather to notify you about important functionality changes and alterations to the Site, or offers of products, services or information that might be of particular interest to you. This may involve transferring your information to other companies, inside or outside the EU. If you do not wish for your data to be used in this manner, you can contact Berkshire Trade Flooring at any time, by e-mail, telephone or in writing.
7. If at any time you wish to stop receiving information from us or any other company, please contact Berkshire Trade Flooring by e-mail, telephone or in writing.
8. We may monitor customer traffic patterns, site usage and related site information in order to optimise your use of the Site and we may give aggregated statistics to a reputable third-party, but these statistics will include no information personally identifying you.
10. We would like you to keep the information about you up-to-date. You may change any of the basic information we keep about you at any time by sending us an e-mail to [email protected]
11. All content on this Site is protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and is Copyright © by Berkshire Trade Flooring Supplies Ltd, or, where applicable, independent content providers and third parties. All rights reserved.